HEART2HEART DAILY DEVOTIONAL
Date: 12TH OCTOBER 2020
TOPIC:- DIVINELY DIGNIFIED
“Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour”. (Esther 6:11)
1. When it was time for Mordecai to be honoured, the king ordered that the royal apparel be put on him.
2. In bible times, what a man wore spoke volumes of his identity; and what kings wore was a symbol of dignity and royalty.
3. So the honour that came to Mordecai put dignity upon his life. Anyone who saw Mordecai would think it was the king. Mordecai was honoured in such a way that his life was dignified, he was favoured with dignity.
4. Beloved, you will be divinely dignified God will put upon you the glory of royalty and everyone who sees you will be compelled to treat you like a royalty.
5. God will cause men to see you in a way that will make them do you favours you ordinarily don’t deserve. God will clothe you with honour that will make men to give you gifts you did not work for; God will cause men to treat you.
6. Mordecai did not need to go around introducing himself as a royalty, the garment of royalty was placed upon him, and it sent signals to all that were concerned.
7. When the Lord clothes you with royalty, you won’t need to announce yourself, but men will get the signals and begin to treat you differently; when God clothes you with royalty, things that you had to beg for come to you without any strain on your path.
Mordecai was a mere gatekeeper at the time he was honoured.
8. So the honour that came upon him, transported him from his current level to a whole new level.
9. Dearly beloved, as the oil of royalty comes upon you, you will be transported to higher levels of influence and relevance; and those who knew where you used to be will be shocked at your lifting.
CONFESSION OF THE DAY:
O Lord, anoint me with the glory of a king, in Jesus name.
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY:
Join Dr. Andy on “I PROPHECY” from this Monday, by 6:45am on Facebook.
Click link below to follow and like the page to get notified when the meeting starts.
PRAYER OF THE DAY:
O Lord, my honour will not pass me by in Jesus name.
Follow me on Facebook @Dr Andy Kwakpovwe, Twitter @drandykwas and Instagram @dr_andy_kwakpovwe and Dr.andykwas (Two twitter accounts
Dr Andy Kwakpovwe