HEART2HEART DAILY DEVOTIONAL
DATE:- 18TH OCTOBER, 2020
TOPIC:- IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN
TEXT:- Mark 4:35 – 41, Mark 5:21
SCRIPTURE :- “What do you imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.Nahum 1:9
1. Jesus passed over to the other side, He encountered a storm that beat the ship so badly that the disciples were frightened and had to wake Him up.
2. That storm filled the ship with water but in the end, Jesus and His disciples sailed through. As they returned from the other side (Gadarenes), there was no repeat storm.
3. The challenge that came before did not come again, negativity did not get a second tenure.
4. Beloved, no negativity will get a second tenure in your life. No evil that happened before will happen again, the misfortunes that happened before will not happen again.
5. The closed doors you encountered before will not happen again; the challenges you faced in the past will not return again; the same storm you faced before, you will not face it again.
NOTE: Yesterday’s difficulty will not come again today or tomorrow. Today’s setbacks will not stage a comeback in the future, the opposition that halted you in time past will not halt you again.
6. The policies that became hurdles against you before will not arise again;/the conspiracies that hindered you in time past will not hinder you again.
7. As surely as the Lord lives, the evils of yesterday are dead and buried. They will not happen again.
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: I will not be counted among those who faced repeated negativity.
PRAYER OF THE DAY:
1. Any satanic power insisting that the evils of yesterday will find their way into your today and tomorrow, let the fire of God answer them.
2. Any evil alter reinforcing the cycle of negativity, causing it to happen again and again, let the power of God break them into pieces.
3. Let the power of God silence every evil voice that says you will not smile again and again.
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY: Join Dr. Andy Kwakpovwe for “Singles and Couple’s Hangout” by 8pm and 9pm respectively on Sunday.
Click link below to follow and like the page to get notified when the meeting starts.
_Follow me on Facebook @Dr Andy Kwakpovwe, Twitter @drandykwas and Instagram @dr_andy_kwakpovwe and Dr.andykwas (Two twitter accounts_
Dr Andy Kwakpovwe