- MONTH: JULY
- DATE: 1ST JULY, 2020
- FASTING DURATION: 12am – 2pm
- PRAYER AND FASTING TARGET: OPENING CLOSED DOORS
- THEME MONTH: THE MONTH OF SUPERNATURAL RELEASE
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19
- When God opens a door, no man can shut it, and when God shuts a door, no man can open it. This JULY fasting and prayer is targeted at opening ancient closed doors and giving you a supernatural release. Shout Amen!
- This fasting and prayer program is effective for those who are trusting God for their mind blowing and uncommon testimonies. If you are the one declare: I AM THE ONE.
- Fasting and prayer is an effective tool for gaining milestones, conquering life battles and unleash the ministry and activities of angels. I see angelic release for you as you join me in this prayer and fasting program.
- Engage in this fasting and prayer to open every closed doors with all seriousness. Do not be weary in your prayer life. Don’t give up because you are yet to lay hold on your miracle. Your testimony must come. Don’t give up.
- Raise an altar for this month of July. Saying you won’t raised an altar because you did one someone’s back without result is like saying you ate yesterday and won’t eat again today.
- The strength of an altar is determined by the sacrifice upon that altar. When you pray, fast and raise an altar to God, you provoke God to fight for you.
- An altar is a place where the lives of men are powered. An altar has the power to draw spiritual forces through a sacrifice.
- Altars are crafted to contact the spiritual realm, to receive help. An altar requires sacrifice towards a deity for it to exert power. Exodus 20:24.
- In the spirit realm, only a quality sacrifice can attract or move a spirit to action. The greater the quality of the sacrifice, the greater the power unleashed through that altar. Altars create gateway and doorways into the supernatural realms. .
- Behind every hardship & struggle amidst hard work is an evil altar at work. To stop the struggle, raise a godly altar. A man without a speaking altar will always be at the mercy of a man who has a speaking altar
- When your sacrifice to God cost you something, you have raised a powerful altar. If it cost you nothing, your altar will be weak and powerless. There’s no access to the spiritual that costs nothing! This is why spiritual men like David said “I cannot appear before God empty-handed.”
- Every time you offer intense prayers plus fasting and give God the sacrifice of your tithe, money and resources in the face of glaring life crises, you have raised an altar that will fight on your behalf.
- What triggers altars are sacrifices, service, tithes, offerings, praise and prayers triggering? To know more about ALTARS AND HOW TO RAISE THEM, CLICK HERE NOW
- Ask the Lord to purge you inside and out. Purge me from – idle words, destructive words, besetting sin and all forms of corrupting influences from your ancestors and foundations in Jesus name.
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to become your friend, your guide, your intercessor, and your teacher. John 16: 8-15; Romans 8:26-27.
- Pray from Ezekiel 36:11 that God would grant you help speedily and ask God for multiplication of your resources, Increase in the fruits of your labour and the work of your hands. Remind God to bring to fulfillment the things He has promised you.
- From Ezekiel 36:38 pray saying “Lord, settle me in the land which you have promised me and wipe away my tears.”
- From John 15:16 pray saying “Lord, make me wise, make me a soul winner, make my fruits remain that the jewels on my crown will shine as the stars in heaven.”
- From Isaiah 58:12 pray saying “Lord make me an agent of restoration; a restorer of the paths of righteousness to dwell in; a bridge builder to link lost and perishing souls to you.”
- In Exodus 3:7, The Lord saw the affliction of the Israelites and heard their cry. Pray and say, ‘Lord look upon my afflictions and hear my cry. Change my story in Jesus name’.
- Joel 2:25 says, And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Pray and say Lord, restore to me all that the enemy stole from me in the past in Jesus name
- Joel 2:26 says, “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied..and my people shall never be ashamed. Ask God to fulfill this scripture for you. Say Lord, deliver me from shame and help me to eat in plenty till I am satisfied.
- As I raise my altar* with the resource God has given to me, let my altar speak for me like it spoke for David in 2 Sam 24:25 and Cornelius in Act 10:2. Thank God for answered prayers.
- To raise your altar as you are led, use Heart2Heart Daily guide*
Dr Andy Kwakpovwe
Follow me on Twitter@drandykwas, Instagram@dr.andykwas, FB@ Heart2Heart with Dr Andy and WhatsApp @08032063909