What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 1 Corinthians 6:16
Welcome to Heart2Heart devotional. I did promise I was going to do a teaching on soul tie after our singles singles and couples hangout last weekend. Here is what you need to know about soul ties.
A soul tie is when two souls tie together by the content in their spirit. It means they now freely share what they each carry. Assuming someone carried madness, generational curse, lesbianism as content, these will be fully exchanged when the 2 souls are tied.
A soul-tie is a connection of the heart. There are good soul-ties and bad soul-ties. There are soul-ties that produce life in us, and there are soul-ties that produce death in us. God wants us to cut ourselves from negative the soul-ties that produce death.
DANGERS OF NEGATIVE SOUL TIES
1. INABILITY TO RECEIVE: It hinders your ability to receive. In other words, the affection that is being given to you does not appear to reach your heart.
2. INABILITY TO GIVE: The capacity with which you give becomes limited. Even though you give with all your heart, you have only a portion to give. You can only give what’s yours to give. A fragmented soul cannot give itself fully in a relationship until it’s healed.
3. REDUCED: Assuming you were a 100 before you had sex with someone, you can never be a 100 after the sexual experience because a part of you will always be tied and left with that person. And the more multiple partners you have, the more you have your soul tied up with different persons. Sex is not what you do and walk away from. It ties you to a person’s past, present and future till it’s broken.
4. ONENESS: When you have a soul tie with someone, you are no longer identified as an individual in the spirit realm. You become a partaker of all that the person was, is and will be until broken. You actually became 2, a plural.
5. SPIRITUAL PULL: A Soul tie creates a magnetic pull. That’s why someone can be in an abusive relationship and be suffering but can’t walk away. A soul tie can keep an abused woman committed to a man who is abusing her.
She might hate him but will stay committed. He might not love her but she will never walk away. He might treat her like dirt’s but she will stay. A soul tie is the cause. This nonsense must stop.
6. BRIDGE: In the demonic world, unholy soul ties can serve as bridges between two people to transfer demonic garbage to each other. I once helped a young man not too long ago break free from downright awful visitations from demons, all due to an ungodly soul tie he had with a witch. The man was a Christian, and the only thing that allowed her to send demonic torment to him was through the soul tie. Soul ties can allow one person to manipulate and control another person.
HOW SOUL TIES ARE FORMED
WILLING OR FORCED SEXUAL RELATIONS: When a person has ungodly sexual relations with another person, an ungodly soul tie is formed (1 Corinthians 6:16, “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.”).
This soul tie fragments the soul, and is destructive. People who have multiple sex partners find it very difficult to ‘bond’ or be joined to one person because their soul is fragmented. This is why marrying a prostitute can be dangerous until she’s healed
VOWS, COMMITMENTS AND AGREEMENTS: Vows are known to bind the soul (Numbers 30:2), marriage itself consists of vows and binds the two people together (Ephesians 5:31). By speaking words of commitment such as “I will always love you,” “I will never forget,” “I will always hate you,” can create soul ties even without sex.
BY RECEIVING A RING OR ITEM FROM SOMEONE THAT REPRESENTS A COVENANT AGREEMENT. What I consider to be the most devious method of all is when you are given an item from a friend or relative that has great sentimental value but is, literally, death. Such items may have been used in witchcraft or the occult. Eg, rings, hair weavons, necklace, shoes, etc
HOW TO BREAK A SOUL TIE
1. REPENTANCE: If any sins were committed to cause this soul tie, repent of them! Fornication is perhaps one of the most common ways to create nasty soul ties.
2. GIFTS: IF GIFTS WERE GIVEN TO YOU by the other person in connection with the sin or unholy relationship, such as rings, flowers, cards, bras, etc, get rid of them now.
3. VOWS OR COMMITMENTS: If rash vows and commitment were made that played a part in forming the soul tie, the should be renounced and repented of in Jesus’ name. Even things like “I will love you forever”, or “I could never love another man” need to be renounced.
They are spoken commitments that need to be undone verbally. As Proverbs 21:23 say, “Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.” The tongue has the ability to bring your soul great troubles and bondage.
4. FORGIVENESS: FORGIVE that person if you have anything against them.
5. RENOUNCE THE SOUL TIE. Do this verbally, and in Jesus’ name. Example, “In Jesus’ name, I now renounce any ungodly soul ties formed between myself and ______ as a result of _______________ (fornication, etc.).”
6. BREAK THE SOUL TIE IN JESUS’ NAME! Do this verbally using your authority in Jesus. Example, “I now break and sever any ungodly soul ties formed between myself and _________ as a result of ______________ (fornication, etc.) in Jesus’ name.”But first, you must give your life to Jesus Christ.
Why not first do this now. You may need to chat me up on whatsApp if you have ever had multiple sex partners. We need to talk and pray together. Don’t be shy. You details will be kept secret. I promise. Get me details below now. God bless you
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: God will satisfy me early and manifest His goodness to me. Amen
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY: Join me every morning on Facebook by 6:45am – 7am for “I PROPHESY”. It’s a time to order and program your day to do your bidding. Click HERE to follow and Like the page now
PRAYER OF THE DAY: Lord, deliver me from every soul tie and detach me from anything to which my soul is tied. May nothing keep me from being bonded to you in Jesus name.