MONTH: SEPTEMBER 7TH 2020
FASTING DURATION: 6am – 2pm
PRAYER AND FASTING TARGET: PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
THEME MONTH: THE MONTH OF RELEASE
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: “I will not let you go unless you bless me Lord” Gen 32:26
The way to get real-life results in prayer is to seek God with an attitude that says, “No matter how long it takes, or whatever I have to do, I will not be denied.” This is not arrogance; it is Godly hunger.
It is not about pushing God, but about pushing yourself into God. It is not praying for the sake of praying. It is praying to see the hand of God move. It is desperate hungry praying. It is the type of prayer that gets answers.
God does not respond to part-time seekers. He is only found by those who seek Him with their whole heart. The Bible says, ‘You must be diligent so as to realize the full assurance of hope, so that you will receive the promise’ (Hebrews 6:11).
This is desperate hungry praying. This is the type of prayer that gets answers. Pray until you receive an answer from God. Pray until your baby is in your hands. Pray until that money shows up. Pray until you lay your hands on what you desire from God.
God is not the one keeping your desire from you. The devil is and this is why you need to persist in prayers on your knees and say like Jacob, “I will not let you go unless you bless me”. Gen 32:26
Seek Him till you hear from Him. Jesus told us that in prayer we should always pray and never give up. Don’t give up! Seek Him till you breakthrough.
1. SCRIPTURE: Corinthians 15:57 (KJV) says, “But thanks beto God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
PRAYER AND SAY, Lord, God my Father, I praise you because I claim the victory I have in you through the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. SCRIPTURE: John 1:12 (KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, evento them that believe on his name:
PRAYER AND SAY, Lord, I believe on your name and thank you because I am a child of God.
3. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 40:14-15 (KJV) say, “Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.15 Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.
PRAYER AND SAY, “May all who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace in Jesus name.
4. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 35:4 (KJV)Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
PRAY AND SAY, “Oh Lord, my God, let those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; let those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay in Jesus name.
5. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 35:26 (KJV)Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
PRAY AND SAY, “Oh Lord, my God, let those who rejoice at my hurt be ashamed and brought to confusion. Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me, in Jesus name.
6. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 70:2 (KJV)— Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, let those that are after my life and delight in hurting me, be confused, brought to shame them and stopped! Don’t let them keep on mocking me! Let those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; Let those who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace in Jesus name.
7. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 70:3 (KJV) Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
PRAY AND SAY, Lord, my God, let those that say ‘aha, aha’, be turned back for a reward of their shame, in Jesus name.
8. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 71:13 (KJV) — Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, my God let the adversaries of my soul be confounded and consumed. Let those who seek my hurt be covered with reproach and dishonor in Jesus name.
9. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 31:17 (KJV) Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
PRAY AND SAY, Lord, my Father let me not be ashamed for I have called upon you. Let the wicked be ashamed and silent in the grave, in Jesus name.
10. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 31:18 (KJV) Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
PRAY AND SAY, Lord, my God let the lying lips which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against me, be put to silence.
11. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 6:10 (KJV)Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, my God, let all my enemies be ashamed and sore vexed. Let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
12. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 9:3 (KJV) When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, my God, let my enemies be turned back, fall and perish at your presence. Let them stumble and perish before you, in Jesus name.
13. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 25:3 (KJV)Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, my God, let me not be ashamed nor confounded as I wait on you. Let them be ashamed that transgress without cause and let them be confounded for my sake, in Jesus name.
14. SCRIPTURE: Psalm 83:16 (KJV)Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.
PRAY AND SAY, Oh Lord, my God, fill the faces of those who wish me harm with shame until they seek your name, in Jesus name.
15. SCRIPTURE: Jeremiah 20:11 (KJV) But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
PRAY AND SAY, “Oh Lord, my God, be with me as a mighty terrible one. Let my persecutors stumble. Let them not prevail nor prosper. Let them be greatly ashamed and brought to everlasting confusion, in Jesus name.
16. SCRIPTURE: Isa 54:17 (KJV) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
PRAY AND SAY, “Oh Lord, let no weapon that is form against me prosper. Let every tongue that rises against me in judgement, be condemn, in Jesus name. Thank you for answered prayers. Amen
Click HERE to know more about ALTARS and How to Raise them. To Raise Your ALTARS for the Month of SEPTEMBER, Use
- Hear2Heart Daily Guide