I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13
1. Watch the video above before you read today’s devotional. It’s short. The bird in this video has been in a cage & has not flown nor exercise its potential to fly in a very long time.
2. Thanks to the onlookers and visitors who came to set the bird free from its cage so it can fly.
3. But for a long time, this bird would not dare to fly for fear. It kept flapping it’s wings but refused to stretch and leave its comfort zone.
4. Finally, she took the plunged, ignored the risk, stretched it’s wings & left the ground.
5. Many of us are like this bird. We have been left in our cage of comfort for too long but I hear the Lord whispering in my ears: “it’s time to stretch”.
6. Many of us have even forgotten we were designed to fly. Yes you may have been caged but your wings are still intact. Your past may have been terrible but your future is still intact.
7. Don’t let your long time captivity of heartbreak, disappointment, failure and lack rob you of the innate ability you have been blessed with by God. You are an eagle my friend and its time to stretch & fly.
8. All you need to do is look around you & see that you haven’t lost everything. You have God himself who loves you and wants to stand by you. You also have people who believe & see a future in you when all you see is your scars & pain.
9. HERE IS WHAT YOU MUST KNOW: You have all you need. You are fully equipped for the task ahead. You can make it through this journey. The bible says “You are complete in him who is the head of all principalities and powers. Col 2:10″
10. All you need for where you are going has been provided. You are out of the cage. Once you are free, the rest is now your personal journey and cross. No one can do your flying for you.
11. Christ has freed you but you have got to take a step to fly again. Yes, you can fly. Yes, you can soar. You can bounce back. You can love again. You can make it.
12. Look up! You were made for the top. The cage is open. You can now fly. Don’t say you can’t because you can. God himself said you can in Phil 4:13. Simply believe.
13. See your wings. Flap them and take off. The limitations are over. The hindrance is gone. Now you can fly. God bless you
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ALTARS AND HOW TO RAISE THEM
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: I can do ALL things through Christ who is my strength.
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY: Plan to be part of the 3 days fasting and prayers starting from 1st – 3rd of February. Don’t just pray, fast and the duration is till 3pm daily. Don’t just fast, raise altars.
PRAYER OF THE DAY: Thank God for the word you have received today. Now ask God to help you fly and be all He made you to be. Pray more as you are led right now.
I Remain Your constant Friend,
Dr Andy Kwakpovwe
Follow me on Twitter@drandykwas, Instagram@dr.andykwas, FB@ Heart2Heart with Dr Andy and Whatsapp@08032063909