Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. I Peter 3:7
A lot of men are confused about what women really want in a man. Women are naturally drawn to some men, and likewise, women can’t help but drift away from some other men.
In today’s devotional, I want to show you 10 traits every woman long for in men. If you want to be a ladies man, then cultivate this 10 traits. Ladies, forward today’s teaching to every man you know.
1. A MAN WHO CAN RESPECT HER (Here are 7 ways to respect a woman)
- Respect your self
- Do what you said you would do
- Don’t play with her emotions
- Don’t lie to her
- Understand her needs and seek to meet them
- Let the words you speak about her carry an air of honor, beauty, acceptance and value
- Let her come first in your daily activities. Learn to respect the woman in your life, and she’ll love you and respect you a lot more too.
2. A MAN WHO CAN TRULY LOVE HER (Here are 9 ways to love a woman)
- Be patient with her
- Be kind to her
- Respect her needs
- Be ready to forgive and forget
- Put her needs ahead of yours
- Endure with her
- Compromise for her sake
- Be proud of her
- Give to her. Don’t hold back.
3. A MAN WHO CAN PROTECT HER (Here are 5 Ways to Protect Her)
- Don’t let anyone take advantage of her
- peak for her when she lacks the ability to speak for herself
- Be man she can rely on when she’s in an edgy situation.
- Let her feel your commitment on a daily basis no matter what the circumstance.
- Give her the confidence that you can handle almost any troubling situation you get into?
4. A MAN THAT SHE CAN LOOK UP TO (Here are 10 Ways To make her Look up To You)
1. Inspire her
2. Motivate her
3. Encourage her
4. Fulfill her dreams and ambition
5. Lead her
6. Pastor her by Praying for her
7. Mentor her
8. Guide her
9. Love her
10. Idolize her
5. A MAN WHO IS NOT LAZY: (Here are 10 signs You Are very Lazy)
1) Lazy people don’t acknowledge that they’re lazy
2)They love their beds- LOL this is not debatable ‘cause we all set alarms and end up waking up late.
3) They find excuses for doing nothing.
4) They wait for the perfect condition before they get busy.
5) They aren’t self starters, they wait for other people to motivate them.
6) They don’t finish what they start.
7) They love explaining why it wasn’t done.
8) They aren’t organized; they have chaotic lives.
9) They are easily influenced by the earthly desires that end up ruining their lives.
10) They never ever fulfill their dreams.
Let’s stop here for today. We shall conclude this teaching tomorrow. I sure do hope you were blessed. Now share and recommend this page to someone out there. God bless you
CONFESSION OF THE DAY: This week, I have been blessed with every good thing I need for life and godliness. I cannot fail.
DISCUSSION OF THE DAY: Join me every morning on Facebook by 6:45am – 7am for “I PROPHESY”. It’s a time to order and program your day to do your bidding. Click HERE to follow and Like the page now
PRAYER OF THE DAY: Lord, help me understand the woman and give me wisdom to dwell with them according to knowledge in Jesus name.